Sample Pack - Dig It In The Sun® UVA/UVB Indicators
* Buy any of our gloves and receive a 2 dot sample pack of Dig It In the SunTM UVA/UVB indicators.
Dig It In the Sun™ is a breakthrough for anyone who enjoys time outdoors! This innovative new UVA/UVB Indicator Dot reacts to sunscreen just like your skin, changing colour when it’s time to reapply sunscreen. It visibly helps to protect all skin types against sun damage, letting you know when your sunscreen is losing effectiveness.
The Dig It In the Sun™ Dot incorporates a unique patent-pending biopolymer film that absorbs sunscreen and reacts just like your skin when exposed to UVA/UVB sunlight. These clinically tested adhesive dots are comfortable, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
When exposed to UV, the Dot changes from clear to deep purple. And just like skin, when sunscreen is applied over the Dot, it turns clear and only changes colour when the effectiveness of sunscreen wears off. Each adhesive Dot remains effective throughout a full day of activity and removes easily without causing irritation.
- Clinically proven.
- Dot turns purple as your sunscreen loses effectiveness.
- Lasts the entire day in the sun with repeated sunscreen application.
- Hypoallergenic - gentle, safe and effective for the whole family.
- Latex free.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Patent pending.
- Convenient recyclable travel size package.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- With clean hands, use tab to remove protective cover exposing Dig It In the Sun TM dot.
- Remove dot from backing and stick to clean, hair free dry skin.
- Cover Dig It In The Sun dot with sunscreen, but don't rub in yet. Wait 30 seconds, then gently rub in sunscreen. Avoid touching once dry.
- Expose Dig It In The Sun to direct sunlight. Use exposure scale to check colour. Dot will not change colour indoors or in shade.
WARNING / ADVICE
Cover all exposed skin with sunscreen and follow sunscreen manufacturers instructions for use. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use. Parental supervision for children under 3.