FREE Sample Dig It In The Sun® UVA/UVB Dots
Up your sun protection game and add UV awareness to your sun safety protocol. Get a FREE 2 Pack Sample of Dig It In The Sun UV Awareness Dots today.
Dig It In The Sun® UV Awareness Sensor Dots show you how to take control of your sun exposure. Get instant feedback on UV sun exposure. You will find out if your favourite sunscreen is working and when you need to reapply. (it's more often than you think)
Dig It In the Sun® is a breakthrough for anyone who enjoys time outdoors! This innovative new UVA/UVB Sensor Dot reacts to sunscreen just like your skin, changing colour when it’s time to reapply sunscreen. It visibly helps to protect all skin types against sun damage, through awareness, letting you know when your sunscreen is losing effectiveness.
The Dig It In the Sun® Dot incorporates a unique biopolymer film that absorbs sunscreen and reacts just like your skin when exposed to UVA/UVB sunlight. These clinically tested adhesive dots are comfortable, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
When exposed to UV, the Dot changes from clear to deep purple. And just like skin, when sunscreen is applied over the Dot, it turns clear and only changes colour when the effectiveness of sunscreen wears off. Each adhesive Dot remains effective throughout a full day of activity and removes easily without causing irritation.
- Clinically proven to indicate when you need to reapply sunscreen
- Dot changes colour when your sunscreen loses effectiveness telling you it's time to reapply.
- Dermatologist and pediatrician approved
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Skin mimicking technology
- Lasts the entire day in the sun with repeated sunscreen application.
- Made in the USA
- Always follow the directions of your doctor, dermatologist, and your sunscreen
- Dots require sunlight to change colour and do not work indoors
- Not recommended for use with spray sunscreen
- Do not place on cuts or open skin
- A red mark may appear when you remove the Dots. If it persists, contact your doctor
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- With clean hands, use tab to remove protective cover exposing Dig It In the Sun TM dot.
- Remove dot from backing and stick to clean, hair free dry skin.
- Cover Dig It In The Sun dot with sunscreen, but don't rub in yet. Wait 30 seconds, then gently rub in sunscreen. Avoid touching once dry.
- Expose Dig It In The Sun to direct sunlight. Use exposure scale to check colour. Dot will not change colour indoors or in shade.
WARNING / ADVICE
Cover all exposed skin with sunscreen and follow sunscreen manufacturers instructions for use. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use. Parental supervision for children under 3.